Classification: ntax_cenozoic -> Nannolith families inc sed -> Ceratolithaceae -> Triquetrorhabdulus -> Triquetrorhabdulus sp.
Sister taxa: T. carinatus, T. challengeri, T. longus, T. milowii, T. sp.
Citation: Triquetrorhabdulus sp. Rank: generic level id
Distinguishing features: Specimens which cannot be assigned to established species
Farinacci & Howe catalog pages:
The morphological data given here can be used on the advanced search page. See also these notes
|Metrics||Lith size: 0->0µm; |
Last occurrence (top): within NN6 zone (11.90-13.53Ma, top in Serravallian stage). Data source: same as genus
First occurrence (base): within NP24 zone (26.84-29.62Ma, base in Rupelian stage). Data source: same as genus
Plot of occurrence data:
- Range-bar - range as quoted above, pink interval top occurs in, green interval base occurs in.
- Triangles indicate an event for which a precise placement has been suggested
- Histogram - Neptune occurrence data from DSDP and ODP proceedings. Pale shading <50 samples in time bin. Interpret with caution & read these notes
- Taxon plotted: Triquetrorhabdulus sp., synonyms included - Triquetrorhabdulus rugosus/rioensis; Triquetrorhabdulus sp.; Triquetrorhabdulus sp. cf. T. carinatus;
- See also space-time plot ::
Samples map :: Parent: Triquetrorhabdulus
Müller, C. (1974b). Calcareous nannoplankton, Leg 25 (Western Indian Ocean). Initial Reports of the Deep Sea Drilling Project. 25: 579-633. gs V O