Classification: Coccolithophores -> hidden
Sister taxa: Isochrysidales, Coccolithales, Zygodiscales, Syracosphaerales, Coccolith families inc sed, Mesozoic Survivors 〉〈 Holococcoliths, Braarudosphaerales, Discoasterales, Nannolith families inc sed, hidden,
- This is an area which is not visible to regular users - only to editors.
- It is used to store deleted taxa - in case you need them back
- It can also be used to work on taxa before making them public or to play with the system (use the sandbox folder)
- To take a taxon out of this area use the "move rename or delete" link at the bottom of the taxon page
Farinacci & Howe catalog pages:
The morphological data given here can be used on the advanced search page. See also these notes
|Metrics||Lith size: 0->0µm; |
Last occurrence (top): Extant Data source: Total of range of species in this database
First occurrence (base): at base of Hauterivian Stage (0% up, 133.9Ma, in Hauterivian stage). Data source: Total of range of species in this database
Plot of occurrence data:
- Range-bar - range as quoted above, pink interval top occurs in, green interval base occurs in.
- Triangles indicate an event for which a precise placement has been suggested
- Neptune data: this is a higher taxon page so Neptune data is not plotted. For the customisable plot option go to a genus page Parent: Coccolithophores