Classification: Mesozoic -> hidden
Sister taxa: Arkhangelskiales, Eiffellithales, Stephanolithiales, Podorhabdales, Watznaueriales, Syracosphaerales, Heterococcoliths inc sedis, Holococcoliths, Braarudosphaerales, Nannoliths inc sedis, Mesozoic non–coccoliths, hidden,
Notes & discussion:
- This is an area which is not visible to regular users - only to editors.
- It is used to store deleted taxa - in case you need them back
- It can also be used to work on taxa before making them public or to play with the system (use the sandbox folder)
- To take a taxon out of this area use the "move rename or delete" link at the bottom of the taxon page
Farinacci & Howe catalog pages:
Last occurrence (top): within Kimmeridgian Stage (152.06-157.25Ma, top in Kimmeridgian stage). Data source: Total of range of species in this database
First occurrence (base): within Rhaetian Stage (201.30-209.46Ma, base in Rhaetian stage). Data source: Total of range of species in this database
Plot of occurrence data:
- Range-bar - range as quoted above, pink interval top occurs in, green interval base occurs in.
- Triangles indicate an event for which a precise placement has been suggested
- Neptune data: this is a higher taxon page so Neptune data is not plotted. For the customisable plot option go to a genus page Parent: Mesozoic
hidden compiled by Jeremy R. Young, Paul R. Bown, Jacqueline A. Lees viewed: 22-1-2018
Go to Archive.is to create a permanent copy of this page - citation notes