Nannotax - forum
So, the idea here is that we can use the commenting tools to discuss anything about the site or coccolithophores. If discussions get long we can split the page into different topics. If no-one says anything we may quietly remove the page.
However, we will read every comment posted here so feel free to use this for:
- Bug reports and complaints about the site
- Suggestions of things we might do with the site
- Discussing preparation methods, microscopy techniques, etc.
- Publicising meetings or vacancies
- Comments on how you use the site
How to add comments
If you scroll down to the bottom of the page you will find a heading "Add Comment" and a form to fill in. To reply to a comment click the curvedarrow symbol below and to the right of it. The same layout is there on every taxon page. For a bit more advice you can see the guidelines.