Classification: pf_mesozoic -> Heterohelicidae -> Pseudotextularia -> Pseudotextularia sp.
Sister taxa: P. elegans, P. intermedia, P. nuttalli, P. sp.
Rank: generic level id
Entries in the Catalog of original descriptions:
Distinguishing features: Specimens which cannot be assigned to established species
Last occurrence (top): within (-Ma, top in "Holocene" stage).
First occurrence (base): within (-Ma, base in stage).
Plot of range and occurrence data:
- Range-bar - range as quoted above, pink interval top occurs in, green interval base occurs in.
- Triangles indicate an event for which a precise placement has been suggested
- Histogram - Neptune occurrence data from DSDP and ODP proceedings. Pale shading <50 samples in time bin. Interpret with caution & read these notes
- Taxon plotted: Pseudotextularia sp., synonyms included - Pseudotextularia brownei; Pseudotextularia deformis (q); Pseudotextularia cf. elegans; Pseudotextularia elegans (q); Pseudotextularia cf. palpebra; Pseudotextularia sp.; Pseudotextularia nuttalli (q);
- See also space-time plot ::
Samples map :: Parent: Pseudotextularia