Classification: pf_mesozoic -> Guembelitriidae -> Guembelitria -> Guembelitria sp.
Sister taxa: G. cenomana, G. cretacea, G. sergipensis, G. sp.,
Rank: generic level id
Entries in the Catalog of original descriptions:
Distinguishing features: Specimens which cannot be assigned to established species
Last occurrence (top): within (-Ma, top in "Holocene" stage).
First occurrence (base): within (-Ma, base in stage).
Plot of range and occurrence data:
- Range-bar - range as quoted above, pink interval top occurs in, green interval base occurs in.
- Triangles indicate an event for which a precise placement has been suggested
- Histogram - Neptune occurrence data from DSDP and ODP proceedings. Pale shading <50 samples in time bin. Interpret with caution & read these notes
- Taxon plotted: Guembelitria sp., synonyms included - Guembelitria (unspecified taxon or taxa); Guembelitria irregularis; Guembelitria sp.; Guembelitria spp.; Guembelitria spp. (<150 microns); Guembelitria stavensis (<150 microns); Guembelitria triseriata;
- See also space-time plot ::
Samples map :: Parent: Guembelitria