Classification: pf_mesozoic -> Rotaliporidae -> Rotalipora -> Rotalipora sp.
Sister taxa: R. cushmani, R. montsalvensis, R. praemontsalvensis, R. sp.
Rank: generic level id
Entries in the Catalog of original descriptions:
Distinguishing features: Specimens which cannot be assigned to established species
Last occurrence (top): within (-Ma, top in "Holocene" stage).
First occurrence (base): within (-Ma, base in "Holocene" stage).
Plot of range and occurrence data:
- Range-bar - range as quoted above, pink interval top occurs in, green interval base occurs in.
- Triangles indicate an event for which a precise placement has been suggested
- Histogram - Neptune occurrence data from DSDP and ODP proceedings. Pale shading <50 samples in time bin. Interpret with caution & read these notes
- Taxon plotted: Rotalipora sp., synonyms included - Rotalipora cf. appenninica; Rotalipora aff. cushmani; Rotalipora aff. globotruncanoides; Rotalipora sp. cf. H. greenhornensis; Rotalipora cf. renzi; Rotalipora sp.; Rotalipora spp.; Rotalipora cushmani (q); Rotalipora greenhornensis (q); Rotalipora reicheli (q); Rotalipora ticinensis (q); Rotalipora micheli (q); Rotalipora praebalernaensis (q); Rotalipora subticinensis (q); Rotalipora sp. (q);
- See also space-time plot ::
Samples map :: Parent: Rotalipora