Classification: pf_mesozoic -> Rugoglobigerinidae -> Rugoglobigerina -> Rugoglobigerina sp.
Sister taxa: R. hexacamerata, R. macrocephala, R. milamensis, R. pennyi, R. rugosa, R. spinosa, R. sp.,
Rank: generic level id
Entries in the Catalog of original descriptions:
Distinguishing features: Specimens which cannot be assigned to established species
Last occurrence (top): within (-Ma, top in "Holocene" stage).
First occurrence (base): within (-Ma, base in stage).
Plot of range and occurrence data:
- Range-bar - range as quoted above, pink interval top occurs in, green interval base occurs in.
- Triangles indicate an event for which a precise placement has been suggested
- Histogram - Neptune occurrence data from DSDP and ODP proceedings. Pale shading <50 samples in time bin. Interpret with caution & read these notes
- Taxon plotted: Rugoglobigerina sp., synonyms included - Rugoglobigerina hexacamerata cf.; Rugoglobigerina sp. cf. rotundata; Rugoglobigerina aff. rugosa; Rugoglobigerina rugosa cf.; Rugoglobigerina rugosa/hexacamerata; Rugoglobigerina sp.; Rugoglobigerina sp. 1; Rugoglobigerina spp.; Rugoglobigerina subratundata + rotundata; Rugoglobigerina rugosa (q);
- See also space-time plot ::
Samples map :: Parent: Rugoglobigerina