Classification: pf_mesozoic -> Rotaliporidae -> Ticinella -> Ticinella sp.
Sister taxa: T. madecassiana, T. moulladei, T. praeticinensis, T. primula, T. raynaudi, T. roberti, T. sp.
Rank: generic level id
Entries in the Catalog of original descriptions:
Distinguishing features: Specimens which cannot be assigned to established species
Last occurrence (top): within (-Ma, top in "Holocene" stage).
First occurrence (base): within (-Ma, base in stage).
Plot of range and occurrence data:
- Range-bar - range as quoted above, pink interval top occurs in, green interval base occurs in.
- Triangles indicate an event for which a precise placement has been suggested
- Histogram - Neptune occurrence data from DSDP and ODP proceedings. Pale shading <50 samples in time bin. Interpret with caution & read these notes
- Taxon plotted: Ticinella sp., synonyms included - Ticinella sp. aff. T. madecassiana; Ticinella(?) madecassiana; Ticinella sp. aff. T. raynaudi; Ticinella cf. roberti; Ticinella sp.; Ticinella trans. breggiensis; Ticinella primula (q); Ticinella roberti (q); Ticinella praeticinensis (q); Ticinella raynaudi s.l. (q); Ticinella roberti s.l. (q);
- See also space-time plot ::
Samples map :: Parent: Ticinella