Classification: pf_cenozoic -> hidden -> deleted
Sister taxa: deleted, sandbox, unsorted, y. younger-species,
- LoeblichTappan 1994pl 179 04-6.JPG
- Olig Atlas pl11-04 12.JPG
- Olig Atlas pl11-04 13.JPG
- Olig Atlas pl11-04 14.JPG
- Olig Atlas pl11-04 15.JPG
NB These concise distinguishing features statements are used in the tables of daughter-taxa to act as quick summaries of the differences between e.g. species of one genus.
They are being edited as the site is developed and comments on them are especially welcome.
Biogeography and Palaeobiology
Last occurrence (top): within (-Ma, top in "Holocene" stage). Data source:
First occurrence (base): within (-Ma, base in stage). Data source:
Plot of occurrence data:
- Range-bar - range as quoted above, pink interval top occurs in, green interval base occurs in.
- Triangles indicate an event for which a precise placement has been suggested
- Neptune data: this is a higher taxon page so Neptune data is not plotted. For the customisable plot option go to a genus page Parent: hidden