Classification: pf_mesozoic -> hidden
Sister taxa: Guembelitriidae 〉〈 Heterohelicidae 〉〈 Planomalinidae, Globigerinelloididae, Schackoinidae 〉〈 Conoglobigerinidae, Chilostomellidae, Favusellidae, Praehedbergellidae, Hedbergellidae, Rugoglobigerinidae, Rotaliporidae, Globotruncanidae, hidden
- This is an area which is not visible to regular users - only to editors.
- It is used to store deleted taxa - in case you need them back
- It can also be used to work on taxa before making them public or to play with the system (use the sandbox folder)
- To take a taxon out of this area use the "move rename or delete" link at the bottom of the taxon page
Entries in the Catalog of original descriptions:
Last occurrence (top): within Maastrichtian Stage (66.04-72.05Ma, top in Maastrichtian stage). Data source: Total of range of species in this database
First occurrence (base): within Turonian Stage (89.77-93.90Ma, base in Turonian stage). Data source: Total of range of species in this database
Plot of range and occurrence data:
- Range-bar - range as quoted above, pink interval top occurs in, green interval base occurs in.
- Triangles indicate an event for which a precise placement has been suggested
- Neptune data: this is a higher taxon page so Neptune data is not plotted. For the customisable plot option go to a genus page Parent: pf_mesozoic