Classification: rads_cenozoic -> Coccodiscidae -> Didymocyrtis -> Didymocyrtis sp.
Sister taxa: D. antepenultima, D. avita, D. bassanii, D. didymus, D. laticonus, D. mammifera, D. penultima, D. prismatica, D. tetrathalamus, D. tubaria, D. violina, D. sp.
Citation: Didymocyrtis sp.Rank: generic level idTaxonomic discussion: This is a Genus sp. type entry. These are used in mikrotax to allow inclusion of images and display of Neptune occurrence records where the specimen has only been identified to generic level.
Biogeography and Palaeobiology
Last occurrence (top): within (-Ma, top in "Holocene" stage). Data source:
First occurrence (base): within (-Ma, base in "Holocene" stage). Data source:
Plot of occurrence data:
- Range-bar - range as quoted above, pink interval top occurs in, green interval base occurs in.
- Triangles indicate an event for which a precise placement has been suggested
- Histogram - Neptune occurrence data from DSDP and ODP proceedings. Pale shading <50 samples in time bin. Interpret with caution & read these notes
- Taxon plotted: Didymocyrtis sp., synonyms included - Cannartus pseudoprismaticus; Didymocyrtis (unspecified taxon or taxa); Didymocyrtis didymus (q); Didymocyrtis sp.; Didymocyrtis sp. A; Didymocyrtis sp. D; Didymocyrtis sp.; Didymocyrtis antepenultima (q); Didymocyrtis laticonus (q); Didymocyrtis mammifera (q); Didymocyrtis violina (q); Didymocyrtis (?) bassanii (q);
- See also space-time plot ::
Samples map :: Parent: Didymocyrtis