Classification: rads_cenozoic -> Trissocyclidae -> Acanthodesmiidae -> Acanthodesmia -> Acanthodesmia circumflexa
Sister taxa: A. circumflexa, A. micropora, A. vinculata, A. sp.
Citation: Acanthodesmia circumflexa (Goll) Petrushevskaya 1971Rank: speciesBasionym: Giraffospyris circumflexa Goll 1969
- type image: G. circumflexa
Biogeography and Palaeobiology
Similar species: circumflexa
Last occurrence (top): within (-Ma, top in "Holocene" stage). Data source:
First occurrence (base): within (-Ma, base in stage). Data source:
Plot of occurrence data:
- Range-bar - range as quoted above, pink interval top occurs in, green interval base occurs in.
- Triangles indicate an event for which a precise placement has been suggested
- Histogram - Neptune occurrence data from DSDP and ODP proceedings. Pale shading <50 samples in time bin. Interpret with caution & read these notes
- Taxon plotted: Acanthodesmia circumflexa, synonyms included - Acanthodesmia circumflexa; Giraffospyris circumflexa;
- See also space-time plot ::
Samples map :: Parent: Acanthodesmia