Classification: rads_cenozoic -> Pterocorythidae -> Calocycletta -> Calocycletta parva
Sister taxa: C. acanthocephala, C. anekathen, C. caepa, C. cladara, C. costata, C. parva, C. robusta, C. serrata, C. virginis, C. sp.
Citation: Calocycletta parva Moore 1972Rank: speciesBasionym: Calocycletta parva
- type image: C. parva
Biogeography and Palaeobiology
Last occurrence (top): within Paleogene Period (23.03-66.04Ma, top in Chattian stage). Data source: Lazarus et al. 2015 - "P age group"
First occurrence (base): within Paleogene Period (23.03-66.04Ma, base in Danian stage). Data source: Lazarus et al. 2015 - "P age group"
Plot of occurrence data:
- Range-bar - range as quoted above, pink interval top occurs in, green interval base occurs in.
- Triangles indicate an event for which a precise placement has been suggested
- Histogram - Neptune occurrence data from DSDP and ODP proceedings. Pale shading <50 samples in time bin. Interpret with caution & read these notes
- Taxon plotted: Calocycletta parva, synonyms included - Calocycletta parva;
- See also space-time plot ::
Samples map :: Parent: Calocycletta