Classification: rads_cenozoic -> Trissocyclidae -> Acanthodesmiidae -> Liriospyris -> Liriospyris longicornuta
Sister taxa: L. clathrata, L. cricus, L. elevata, L. geniculosa, L. globosa, L. hexapoda, L. insulae, L. longicornuta, L. mutuaria, L. ovalis, L. parkerae, L. reticulata, L. spinulosa, L. stauropora, L. sp.
Citation: Liriospyris longicornuta Goll 1968Rank: speciesBasionym: Liriospyris longicornuta
- type image: L. longicornuta
Biogeography and Palaeobiology
Last occurrence (top): within Paleogene Period (23.03-66.04Ma, top in Chattian stage). Data source: Lazarus et al. 2015 - "P age group"
First occurrence (base): within Paleogene Period (23.03-66.04Ma, base in Danian stage). Data source: Lazarus et al. 2015 - "P age group"
Plot of occurrence data:
- Range-bar - range as quoted above, pink interval top occurs in, green interval base occurs in.
- Triangles indicate an event for which a precise placement has been suggested
- Histogram - Neptune occurrence data from DSDP and ODP proceedings. Pale shading <50 samples in time bin. Interpret with caution & read these notes
- Taxon plotted: Liriospyris longicornuta, synonyms included - Liriospyris longicornuta;
- See also space-time plot ::
Samples map :: Parent: Liriospyris