Classification: rads_cenozoic -> Trissocyclidae -> Phormospyris -> Phormospyris tricornis
Sister taxa: P. thespios, P. tricornis, P. tricostata, P. sp.
Citation: Phormospyris tricornisRank: species
P. tricornis [no catalog entry yet]
Biogeography and Palaeobiology
Similar species: tricornis
Last occurrence (top): within (-Ma, top in "Holocene" stage). Data source:
First occurrence (base): within (-Ma, base in stage). Data source:
Plot of occurrence data:
- Range-bar - range as quoted above, pink interval top occurs in, green interval base occurs in.
- Triangles indicate an event for which a precise placement has been suggested
- Histogram - Neptune occurrence data from DSDP and ODP proceedings. Pale shading <50 samples in time bin. Interpret with caution & read these notes
- Taxon plotted: Phormospyris tricornis, synonyms included - Phormospyris tricornis;
- See also space-time plot ::
Samples map :: Parent: Phormospyris