Classification: rads_cenozoic -> Spongodiscidae -> Stylodictyidae -> Schizodiscus -> Schizodiscus disymmetricus
Sister taxa: S. codrant, S. disymmetricus, S. favus, S. sp.
Citation: Schizodiscus disymmetricus Dogel 1952Rank: speciesBasionym: Schizodiscus disymmetricus
- x: S. disymmetricus
Biogeography and Palaeobiology
Last occurrence (top): within Neogene Period (2.59-23.03Ma, top in Piacenzian stage). Data source: Lazarus et al. 2015 - "N age group"
First occurrence (base): within Neogene Period (2.59-23.03Ma, base in Aquitanian stage). Data source: Lazarus et al. 2015 - "N age group"
Plot of occurrence data:
- Range-bar - range as quoted above, pink interval top occurs in, green interval base occurs in.
- Triangles indicate an event for which a precise placement has been suggested
- Histogram - Neptune occurrence data from DSDP and ODP proceedings. Pale shading <50 samples in time bin. Interpret with caution & read these notes
- Taxon plotted: Schizodiscus disymmetricus, synonyms included - Schizodiscus disymmetricus;
- See also space-time plot ::
Samples map :: Parent: Schizodiscus