Classification: ntax_cenozoic -> Isochrysidales -> Prinsiaceae -> Prinsius -> Prinsius sp.
Sister taxa: P. dimorphosus, P. tenuiculus, P. martinii, P. bisulcus, P. sp.
Citation: Prinsius sp.Rank: generic level id
Distinguishing features: Specimens which cannot be assigned to any established species
Farinacci & Howe catalog pages:
The morphological data given here can be used on the advanced search page. See also these notes
|Metrics||Lith size: 0->0µm; |
Last occurrence (top): within NP9 zone (55.86-57.21Ma, top in Ypresian stage). Data source: same as genus
First occurrence (base): within NP2 zone (64.81-65.47Ma, base in Danian stage). Data source: same as genus
Plot of occurrence data:
- Range-bar - range as quoted above, pink interval top occurs in, green interval base occurs in.
- Triangles indicate an event for which a precise placement has been suggested
- Histogram - Neptune occurrence data from DSDP and ODP proceedings. Pale shading <50 samples in time bin. Interpret with caution & read these notes
- Taxon plotted: Prinsius sp., synonyms included - Prinsius (unspecified taxon or taxa); Prinsius martinii (q); Prinsius sp.; Prinsius spp.; Prinsius spp. (small); Prinsius tenuiculum / dimorphosus; Praeprinsius dimorphosus group;
- See also space-time plot ::
Samples map :: Parent: Prinsius