Classification: ntax_cenozoic -> Nannolith families inc sed -> Nannolith genera inc sed -> Unidentified nannoliths
Sister taxa: Ericiolus, Florisphaera, Pileolosphaera, Mercedesia, Goniolithus, Minylitha, Unidentified nannoliths
- Jones & Dunkley Jones 2020 pl5 35.jpg
- Jones & Dunkley Jones 2020 pl5 36.jpg
Citation: Unidentified nannolithsRank: Genus
Farinacci & Howe catalog pages: Unidentified nannoliths [no catalog entry yet]
The morphological data given here can be used on the advanced search page. See also these notes
|Metrics||Lith size: 0->0µm; |
Last occurrence (top): within (-Ma, top in "Holocene" stage).
First occurrence (base): within (-Ma, base in "Holocene" stage).
Plot of occurrence data:
- Range-bar - range as quoted above, pink interval top occurs in, green interval base occurs in.
- Triangles indicate an event for which a precise placement has been suggested
- Neptune data: This is a higher taxon page so Neptune data is not plotted. See also: customisable plot Parent: Nannolith genera inc sed
Jones, A. P. & Dunkley Jones, T. (2020). Middle Eocene to Early Oligocene calcareous nannofossils from the Nanggulan Formation, Java, Indonesia. Journal of Nannoplankton Research. 30(1): 57-79. gs V O