Classification: pf_mesozoic -> Globotruncanidae -> Loeblichella -> Loeblichella sp.
Sister taxa: L. coarctata, L. convexa, L. hessi, L. sp.
- Pessagno 1967 pl48 15.JPG
Rank: generic level id
Entries in the Catalog of original descriptions:
Distinguishing features: Specimens which cannot be assigned to established species
Last occurrence (top): within (-Ma, top in "Holocene" stage).
First occurrence (base): within (-Ma, base in "Holocene" stage).
Plot of range and occurrence data:
- Range-bar - range as quoted above, pink interval top occurs in, green interval base occurs in.
- Triangles indicate an event for which a precise placement has been suggested
- Histogram - Neptune occurrence data from DSDP and ODP proceedings. Pale shading <50 samples in time bin. Interpret with caution & read these notes
- Taxon plotted: Loeblichella sp., synonyms included - Loeblichella sp.; Loeblichella sp. (q);
- See also space-time plot ::
Samples map :: Parent: Loeblichella
Pessagno, E. A. (1967). Upper Cretaceous planktonic foraminifera from the western Gulf Coastal Plain. Palaeontographica Americana. 5: 245-445. gs V O