Classification: pf_mesozoic -> Schackoinidae -> Schackoina -> Schackoina sp.
Sister taxa: S. bicornis, S. cenomana, S. multispinata, S. sp.
Rank: generic level id
Entries in the Catalog of original descriptions:
Distinguishing features: Specimens which cannot be assigned to established species
Last occurrence (top): within (-Ma, top in "Holocene" stage).
First occurrence (base): within (-Ma, base in "Holocene" stage).
Plot of range and occurrence data:
- Range-bar - range as quoted above, pink interval top occurs in, green interval base occurs in.
- Triangles indicate an event for which a precise placement has been suggested
- Histogram - Neptune occurrence data from DSDP and ODP proceedings. Pale shading <50 samples in time bin. Interpret with caution & read these notes
- Taxon plotted: Schackoina sp., synonyms included - Schackoina cen. gandolfi; Schackoina aff. cenomana; Schackoina cf. cenomana; Schackoina multispinata cf.; Schackoina sp.; Schackoina spp.; Schackoina cenomana (q); Schackoina moliniensis (q);
- See also space-time plot ::
Samples map :: Parent: Schackoina