Classification: pf_mesozoic -> Rotaliporidae -> Thalmanninella -> Thalmanninella sp.
Sister taxa: T. appenninica, T. balernaensis, T. brotzeni, T. deeckei, T. evoluta, T. gandolfii, T. globotruncanoides, T. greenhornensis, T. micheli, T. praebalernaensis, T. reicheli, T. sp.
Rank: generic level id
Entries in the Catalog of original descriptions:
Distinguishing features: Specimens which cannot be assigned to established species
Last occurrence (top): within (-Ma, top in "Holocene" stage).
First occurrence (base): within (-Ma, base in "Holocene" stage).
Plot of range and occurrence data:
- Range-bar - range as quoted above, pink interval top occurs in, green interval base occurs in.
- Triangles indicate an event for which a precise placement has been suggested
- Histogram - Neptune occurrence data from DSDP and ODP proceedings. Pale shading <50 samples in time bin. Interpret with caution & read these notes
- Taxon plotted: Thalmanninella sp., synonyms included - Thalmanninella cf. greenhornensis; Thalmanninella reicheli;
- See also space-time plot ::
Samples map :: Parent: Thalmanninella