Classification: rads_cenozoic -> Plagiacanthidae -> Lophophaenidae -> Amphiplecta -> Amphiplecta cylindrocephala
Sister taxa: A. acrostoma, A. amphistoma, A. cylindrocephala, A. satoshii, A. tripleura, A. sp.
Citation: Amphiplecta cylindrocephala Dumitrica 1973Rank: speciesBasionym: Amphiplecta cylindrocephala
- type image: A. cylindrocephala
Biogeography and Palaeobiology
Last occurrence (top): within Neogene Period (2.59-23.03Ma, top in Piacenzian stage). Data source: Lazarus et al. 2015 - "N age group"
First occurrence (base): within Neogene Period (2.59-23.03Ma, base in Aquitanian stage). Data source: Lazarus et al. 2015 - "N age group"
Plot of occurrence data:
- Range-bar - range as quoted above, pink interval top occurs in, green interval base occurs in.
- Triangles indicate an event for which a precise placement has been suggested
- Histogram - Neptune occurrence data from DSDP and ODP proceedings. Pale shading <50 samples in time bin. Interpret with caution & read these notes
- Taxon plotted: Amphiplecta cylindrocephala, synonyms included - Amphiplecta cylindrocephala;
- See also space-time plot ::
Samples map :: Parent: Amphiplecta