radiolaria - rads_cenozoic - Acanthocyrtis anthemis
Classification: rads_cenozoic -> incertae sedis -> Acanthocyrtis -> Acanthocyrtis anthemis
Sister taxa: A. anthemis, A. sp.
Citation: Acanthocyrtis anthemis Haeckel 1887Rank: species
Biogeography and Palaeobiology
Last occurrence (top): within (-Ma, top in "Holocene" stage). Data source:
First occurrence (base): within (-Ma, base in "Holocene" stage). Data source:
Plot of occurrence data:
- Range-bar - range as quoted above, pink interval top occurs in, green interval base occurs in.
- Triangles indicate an event for which a precise placement has been suggested
- Histogram - Neptune occurrence data from DSDP and ODP proceedings. Pale shading <50 samples in time bin. Interpret with caution & read these notes
- Taxon plotted: Acanthocyrtis anthemis, synonyms included - Acanthocyrtis anthemis;
- See also space-time plot ::
Samples map :: Parent: Acanthocyrtis