Classification: rads_cenozoic -> Cannobotryidae -> Botryocyrtidae -> Botryocella -> Botryocella pauciperforata
Sister taxa: B. apenninica, B. multicellaris, B. pauciperforata, B. sp.
Citation: Botryocella pauciperforata O'Connor 1999Rank: species
- type image: B. pauciperforata
Biogeography and Palaeobiology
Last occurrence (top): within (-Ma, top in "Holocene" stage). Data source:
First occurrence (base): within (-Ma, base in "Holocene" stage). Data source:
Plot of occurrence data:
- Range-bar - range as quoted above, pink interval top occurs in, green interval base occurs in.
- Triangles indicate an event for which a precise placement has been suggested
- Histogram - Neptune occurrence data from DSDP and ODP proceedings. Pale shading <50 samples in time bin. Interpret with caution & read these notes
- Taxon plotted: Botryocella pauciperforata, synonyms included - Botryocella pauciperforata;
- See also space-time plot ::
Samples map :: Parent: Botryocella