radiolaria - rads_cenozoic - Calocycletta anekathen
Classification: rads_cenozoic -> Pterocorythidae -> Calocycletta -> Calocycletta anekathen
Sister taxa: C. acanthocephala, C. anekathen, C. caepa, C. cladara, C. costata, C. parva, C. robusta, C. serrata, C. virginis, C. sp.
Citation: Calocycletta anekathen Nigrini et al. 2006Rank: species
- type image: C. anekathen
Biogeography and Palaeobiology
Last occurrence (top): within (-Ma, top in "Holocene" stage). Data source:
First occurrence (base): within (-Ma, base in "Holocene" stage). Data source:
Plot of occurrence data:
- Range-bar - range as quoted above, pink interval top occurs in, green interval base occurs in.
- Triangles indicate an event for which a precise placement has been suggested
- Histogram - Neptune occurrence data from DSDP and ODP proceedings. Pale shading <50 samples in time bin. Interpret with caution & read these notes
- Taxon plotted: Calocycletta anekathen, synonyms included - Calocycletta anekathen;
- See also space-time plot ::
Samples map :: Parent: Calocycletta