Classification: rads_cenozoic -> Theoperidae -> Theopilidae -> Cycladophora -> Cycladophora antiqua
Sister taxa: C. antiqua, C. bicornis, C. cabrilloensis, C. campanula, C. conica, C. cosma, C. davisiana, C. golli, C. humerus, C. pliocenica, C. robusta, C. sakaii, C. spongothorax, C. tetracantha, C. sp.
Citation: Cycladophora antiqua Abelmann 1990Rank: species
- type image: C. antiqua
Biogeography and Palaeobiology
Last occurrence (top): within (-Ma, top in "Holocene" stage). Data source:
First occurrence (base): within (-Ma, base in "Holocene" stage). Data source:
Plot of occurrence data:
- Range-bar - range as quoted above, pink interval top occurs in, green interval base occurs in.
- Triangles indicate an event for which a precise placement has been suggested
- Histogram - Neptune occurrence data from DSDP and ODP proceedings. Pale shading <50 samples in time bin. Interpret with caution & read these notes
- Taxon plotted: Cycladophora antiqua, synonyms included - Cycladophora antiqua;
- See also space-time plot ::
Samples map :: Parent: Cycladophora