Classification: rads_cenozoic -> Trissocyclidae -> Dendrospyris -> Dendrospyris anthocyrtoides
Sister taxa: D. acuta, D. anthocyrtoides, D. binapertonis, D. bursa, D. damaecornis, D. fragoides, D. golli, D. inferispina, D. megalocephalis, D. pannosa, D. pododendros, D. stabilis, D. stylophora, D. turriturcica, D. sp.
Citation: Dendrospyris anthocyrtoides (Buetschli) Haeckel 1887Rank: speciesBasionym: Petalospyris anthocyrtoides
- type material: P. anthocyrtoides
Biogeography and Palaeobiology
Last occurrence (top): within Neogene Period (2.59-23.03Ma, top in Piacenzian stage). Data source: Lazarus et al. 2015 - "N age group"
First occurrence (base): within Neogene Period (2.59-23.03Ma, base in Aquitanian stage). Data source: Lazarus et al. 2015 - "N age group"
Plot of occurrence data:
- Range-bar - range as quoted above, pink interval top occurs in, green interval base occurs in.
- Triangles indicate an event for which a precise placement has been suggested
- Histogram - Neptune occurrence data from DSDP and ODP proceedings. Pale shading <50 samples in time bin. Interpret with caution & read these notes
- Taxon plotted: Dendrospyris anthocyrtoides, synonyms included - Dendrospyris anthocyrtoides; Dendrospyris enthocyrtoides; Desmospyris anthocyrtoides;
- See also space-time plot ::
Samples map :: Parent: Dendrospyris