Classification: rads_cenozoic -> Trissocyclidae -> Dendrospyris -> Dendrospyris inferispina
Sister taxa: D. acuta, D. anthocyrtoides, D. binapertonis, D. bursa, D. damaecornis, D. fragoides, D. golli, D. inferispina, D. megalocephalis, D. pannosa, D. pododendros, D. stabilis, D. stylophora, D. turriturcica, D. sp.
Citation: Dendrospyris inferispina Goll 1968Rank: speciesBasionym: Dendrospyris inferispina
- type image: D. inferispina
Biogeography and Palaeobiology
Last occurrence (top): within Paleogene Period (23.03-66.04Ma, top in Chattian stage). Data source: Lazarus et al. 2015 - "P age group"
First occurrence (base): within Paleogene Period (23.03-66.04Ma, base in Danian stage). Data source: Lazarus et al. 2015 - "P age group"
Plot of occurrence data:
- Range-bar - range as quoted above, pink interval top occurs in, green interval base occurs in.
- Triangles indicate an event for which a precise placement has been suggested
- Histogram - Neptune occurrence data from DSDP and ODP proceedings. Pale shading <50 samples in time bin. Interpret with caution & read these notes
- Taxon plotted: Dendrospyris inferispina, synonyms included - Dendrospyris inferispina;
- See also space-time plot ::
Samples map :: Parent: Dendrospyris