radiolaria - rads_cenozoic - Dictyoprora salillum
Classification: rads_cenozoic -> Artostrobiidae -> Dictyoprora -> Dictyoprora salillum
Sister taxa: D. amphora, D. armadillo, D. mongolfieri, D. ovata, D. physothorax, D. pirum, D. salillum, D. urceolus, D. sp.
Citation: Dictyoprora salillumRank: species
D. salillum [no catalog entry yet]
Biogeography and Palaeobiology
Similar species: salillum
Last occurrence (top): within (-Ma, top in "Holocene" stage). Data source:
First occurrence (base): within (-Ma, base in "Holocene" stage). Data source:
Plot of occurrence data:
- Range-bar - range as quoted above, pink interval top occurs in, green interval base occurs in.
- Triangles indicate an event for which a precise placement has been suggested
- Histogram - Neptune occurrence data from DSDP and ODP proceedings. Pale shading <50 samples in time bin. Interpret with caution & read these notes
- Taxon plotted: Dictyoprora salillum, synonyms included - Theocampe salillum; Dictyoprora salillum;
- See also space-time plot ::
Samples map :: Parent: Dictyoprora