Classification: rads_cenozoic -> Trissocyclidae -> Triospyridae -> Giraffospyris -> Giraffospyris annulispina
Sister taxa: G. annulispina, G. cyrillium, G. didiceros, G. haeckelii, G. lata, G. laterispina, G. sp.
Citation: Giraffospyris annulispina Goll 1969Rank: speciesBasionym: Giraffospyris annulispina
- type image: G. annulispina
Biogeography and Palaeobiology
Last occurrence (top): within Paleogene Period (23.03-66.04Ma, top in Chattian stage). Data source: Lazarus et al. 2015 - "P age group"
First occurrence (base): within Paleogene Period (23.03-66.04Ma, base in Danian stage). Data source: Lazarus et al. 2015 - "P age group"
Plot of occurrence data:
- Range-bar - range as quoted above, pink interval top occurs in, green interval base occurs in.
- Triangles indicate an event for which a precise placement has been suggested
- Histogram - Neptune occurrence data from DSDP and ODP proceedings. Pale shading <50 samples in time bin. Interpret with caution & read these notes
- Taxon plotted: Giraffospyris annulispina, synonyms included - Giraffospyris annulispina;
- See also space-time plot ::
Samples map :: Parent: Giraffospyris