Classification: rads_cenozoic -> Collosphaeridae -> Siphonosphaera -> Siphonosphaera hyalina
Sister taxa: S. cyathina, S. hyalina, S. magnisphaera, S. martensi, S. patinaria, S. polysiphonia, S. socialis, S. tenera, S. vesuvius, S. sp.
Citation: Siphonosphaera hyalina Caulet 1986Rank: speciesBasionym: Siphonosphaera hyalina
- type image: S. hyalina
Biogeography and Palaeobiology
Last occurrence (top): within Neogene Period (2.59-23.03Ma, top in Piacenzian stage). Data source: Lazarus et al. 2015 - "N age group"
First occurrence (base): within Neogene Period (2.59-23.03Ma, base in Aquitanian stage). Data source: Lazarus et al. 2015 - "N age group"
Plot of occurrence data:
- Range-bar - range as quoted above, pink interval top occurs in, green interval base occurs in.
- Triangles indicate an event for which a precise placement has been suggested
- Histogram - Neptune occurrence data from DSDP and ODP proceedings. Pale shading <50 samples in time bin. Interpret with caution & read these notes
- Taxon plotted: Siphonosphaera hyalina, synonyms included - Siphonosphaera hyalina;
- See also space-time plot ::
Samples map :: Parent: Siphonosphaera