radiolaria - rads_cenozoic - Spongurus quadratus
Classification: rads_cenozoic -> Spongodiscidae -> Sponguridae -> Spongurus -> Spongurus quadratus
Sister taxa: S. bilobatus, S. cauleti, S. cylindricus, S. pylomaticus, S. quadratus, S. spatulaeformis, S. sp.
Citation: Spongurus quadratusRank: species
S. quadratus [no catalog entry yet]
Biogeography and Palaeobiology
Similar species: quadratus
Last occurrence (top): within (-Ma, top in "Holocene" stage). Data source:
First occurrence (base): within (-Ma, base in "Holocene" stage). Data source:
Plot of occurrence data:
- Range-bar - range as quoted above, pink interval top occurs in, green interval base occurs in.
- Triangles indicate an event for which a precise placement has been suggested
- Histogram - Neptune occurrence data from DSDP and ODP proceedings. Pale shading <50 samples in time bin. Interpret with caution & read these notes
- Taxon plotted: Spongurus quadratus, synonyms included - Spongurus quadratus;
- See also space-time plot ::
Samples map :: Parent: Spongurus