Classification: rads_cenozoic -> Trissocyclidae -> Triospyridae -> Tholospyris -> Tholospyris procera
Sister taxa: T. anthophora, T. baconiana, T. capoi, T. cortinisca, T. devexa, T. fornicata, T. gephyristes, T. infericosta, T. kantiana, T. macropora, T. mammillaris, T. procera, T. rhombus, T. scaphipes, T. tripodiscus, T. sp.
Citation: Tholospyris procera Goll 1969Rank: speciesBasionym: Tholospyris procera
- type image: T. procera
Biogeography and Palaeobiology
Last occurrence (top): Extant Data source: Lazarus et al. 2015 - "R age group"
First occurrence (base): within Quaternary Period (0.00-2.59Ma, base in Gelasian stage). Data source: Lazarus et al. 2015 - "R age group"
Plot of occurrence data:
- Range-bar - range as quoted above, pink interval top occurs in, green interval base occurs in.
- Triangles indicate an event for which a precise placement has been suggested
- Histogram - Neptune occurrence data from DSDP and ODP proceedings. Pale shading <50 samples in time bin. Interpret with caution & read these notes
- Taxon plotted: Tholospyris procera, synonyms included - Tholospyris procera;
- See also space-time plot ::
Samples map :: Parent: Tholospyris