Classification: rads_cenozoic -> Theoperidae -> Acropyramiidae -> Tricolocapsa -> Tricolocapsa yaoi
Sister taxa: T. bergontiana, T. conexa, T. yaoi, T. sp.
Citation: Tricolocapsa yaoiRank: speciesBasionym: Theocampe yaoi Taketani 1982
- type image: T. yaoi
Biogeography and Palaeobiology
Similar species: yaoi
Last occurrence (top): within (-Ma, top in "Holocene" stage). Data source:
First occurrence (base): within (-Ma, base in "Holocene" stage). Data source:
Plot of occurrence data:
- Range-bar - range as quoted above, pink interval top occurs in, green interval base occurs in.
- Triangles indicate an event for which a precise placement has been suggested
- Histogram - Neptune occurrence data from DSDP and ODP proceedings. Pale shading <50 samples in time bin. Interpret with caution & read these notes
- Taxon plotted: Tricolocapsa yaoi, synonyms included - Tricolocapsa yaoi;
- See also space-time plot ::
Samples map :: Parent: Tricolocapsa