Classification: rads_cenozoic -> Actinommidae -> Pantanelliidae -> Xiphosphaera -> Xiphosphaera fresnoensis
Sister taxa: X. fresnoensis, X. gaea, X. tesseractis, X. sp.
Citation: Xiphosphaera fresnoensisRank: species
X. fresnoensis [no catalog entry yet]
Biogeography and Palaeobiology
Similar species: fresnoensis
Last occurrence (top): within (-Ma, top in "Holocene" stage). Data source:
First occurrence (base): within (-Ma, base in "Holocene" stage). Data source:
Plot of occurrence data:
- Range-bar - range as quoted above, pink interval top occurs in, green interval base occurs in.
- Triangles indicate an event for which a precise placement has been suggested
- Histogram - Neptune occurrence data from DSDP and ODP proceedings. Pale shading <50 samples in time bin. Interpret with caution & read these notes
- Taxon plotted: Xiphosphaera fresnoensis, synonyms included - Tholodiscus fresnoensis; Xiphosphaera fresnoensis;
- See also space-time plot ::
Samples map :: Parent: Xiphosphaera