Classification: rads_cenozoic -> Trissocyclidae -> Stephaniidae -> Zygocircus -> Zygocircus cimelium
Sister taxa: Z. buetschli, Z. cimelium, Z. piscicaudatus, Z. productus, Z. sp.
Citation: Zygocircus cimelium Petrushevskaya & Kozlova 1972Rank: speciesBasionym: Zygocircus cimelium
- type image: Z. cimelium
Biogeography and Palaeobiology
Last occurrence (top): within Paleogene Period (23.03-66.04Ma, top in Chattian stage). Data source: Lazarus et al. 2015 - "P age group"
First occurrence (base): within Paleogene Period (23.03-66.04Ma, base in Danian stage). Data source: Lazarus et al. 2015 - "P age group"
Plot of occurrence data:
- Range-bar - range as quoted above, pink interval top occurs in, green interval base occurs in.
- Triangles indicate an event for which a precise placement has been suggested
- Histogram - Neptune occurrence data from DSDP and ODP proceedings. Pale shading <50 samples in time bin. Interpret with caution & read these notes
- Taxon plotted: Zygocircus cimelium, synonyms included - Zygocircus cimelium;
- See also space-time plot ::
Samples map :: Parent: Zygocircus