File Upload Tool
This page allows you to upload material for use on the Nannotax website
Types of content you could usefully upload this way:
NB - we are grateful for all submissions but..
- PDF copies of your papers - (you can check which papers we already have on the references page - search for your name in "authors" and order by "PDF held?")
- Copies of images from your papers published in commercial journals (we cannot use material direct from PDF copies of copyright articles but you can share copies of content you used in those articles). Individual files for each image are ideal - but we can process plates with mutiple images.
- Other images you think would be useful to include in nannotax - especially SEM images and colour LMs of less well-documented species. Please include data on location and geological age (for material from commercial wells this can be generalised to e.g. "North Sea, Barremian").
- Image data table - if you can add a table of data for images that is really helpful. There is an excel template for this (but any format is accepted!).
- We will only post material if it is useful and relevant.
- There may be a significant delay before we can post content.
- New taxon descriptions will always be added to the catalog, but may not be accepted in the main database.
- Images may be edited before being posted
- By submitting your material here you grant us permission to use it on the Nannotax website
- On the other hand, material you submit this way will not be used for any other purpose without your explicit consent, and we will remove your material if you ask us to.
Use the "About the site" menu to find this page
Step 1 Upload the files
You can upload image files, pdf files, word, excel, or text files, or zip archives. Maximum size for any one file is 100Mb.
Step 2 Tell us what you have uploaded